Prospect Tree Mortgages and Kerri Kreates: A Partnership Built to Help Musicians Achieve Their Dream Moves
Do you work in the entertainment industry and finding it difficult to secure a mortgage? Do you want to own a home or invest in property but don’t know where to start? Well you’re in luck! Prospect Tree Mortgages and Kerri Kreates have joined forces to provide expert mortgage advice to those in the entertainment industry?
On February 20th. Nick Daynes, Owner of Prospect Tree Mortgages, will be going live with Kerri Layton, owner of Dixiebird Records and Music Industry Mentor at Kerri Kreates, to talk about the challenges you may face when looking for a mortgage and offer some great tips to help you move forward.
In anticipation of this exciting event, here are 5 top tips for those in the entertainment and music industry looking to secure a mortgage:
- Know your financials and be prepared to show proof of income: Understand your financial situation and being able to demonstrate a reliable source of income is key to securing your mortgage. In this section, you will learn how to prepare your financials, what documentation to provide, and how to increase your chances of being approved for a mortgage.
- Build a good credit score and maintain it: A good credit score is essential for getting approved for a mortgage. This section will show you how to build and maintain a good credit score, which can help you secure a better mortgage deal in the future.
- Consider alternative income sources and how they can be used to support your mortgage application: Working in the entertainment industry can present unique challenges when it comes to proving income. In this section, you will learn about alternative income sources that can be used to support your mortgage application and increase your chances of being approved.
- Seek advice from an expert mortgage broker, who understands your specific industry challenges: An expert mortgage broker can help you navigate the complex world of mortgages, especially if you work in a niche industry like entertainment, in this section, you will learn how to find the right broker for you and how they can help you achieve your property dreams.
- Start early and plan to make the process as smooth as possible: Planning and starting your mortgage process early can help make the process much smoother. In this section, you will learn why starting early is important, what steps you can take to prepare, and how to stay on track to reach your property goals.
Join us on February 20th – Live in the Facebook Group to hear more in-depth information and have all your mortgage-related questions answered by the experts. This is a unique opportunity to receive tailored advice and take the first step towards achieving your property dreams as a musician working in the entertainment industry.